Journal Entry: Sat Jun 5, 2010, 10:10 AM
I stole this from *xhathawayx
And if you want to steal it to, do.
1. Pick 15 of your favorite movies.
2. Go to IMDb to find quotes from each movie.
3. Post them here for everyone to guess.
4. NO GOOGLING/using IMDb functions. (Referring to the ones guessing.)
5. Strike it out when someone guesses correctly and put who guessed it and the movie.
6. Those who guess correctly has to do the MEME next.
1) He could paint an entire apartment in one afternoon! Two coats!
2) You know, back home we have a saying: "If you wanna ride in the Kentucky Derby, you don't leave your prized stallion in the stable."
3) I'll be waiting in the future.
4) Time is so generous to us and, yet it's still such a cruel thief!
5) It must really be a lonelier journey than anyone could imagine. Cutting through absolute darkness, encountering nothing but the occasional hydrogen atom. Flying blindly into the abyss, believing therein lie the answers to the mysteries of the universe.
6) My old man had a philosophy: peace means having a bigger stick than the other guy.
7) I believe in Santa Claus. I believe in the Easter Bunny. I believe in the Tooth Fairy. But I don't believe in you.
8) That's a good story. I think you just can't bear to let a gorgeous guy like me out of your sight.
9) What light from yonder Plexiglas breaks?
10) Yes, well forgive me for not leaping for joy. Bad back, you know.
11) "Yeah, I hid in Wyoming for a while. I should have let them kill me." 'Why?" "Have you ever been to Wyoming?"
12) In the dream, I am alone in an empty universe. In that dream, my whole body... fingers, cheeks, fingernails, heels, and even the tips of my hair are painful with loneliness. Those warm days we spent together seem more like a dream. But as long as I don't lose those memories, I think I might be able to keep a grip on reality in the future.
13) In June I graduate. And then I go to my safety school. And then I get a little older. And then I die.
14) Last night, Darth Vader came down from planet Vulcan and told me that if I didn't take Lorraine out that he'd melt my brain.
15)I will not have my opinions questioned by a penny-ante quick-change artist!
Listening to: Punk Goes Pop
Reading: The Prince by Macheavelli
Playing: Dungeons and Dragons Online
Eating: Spinach Dip
Drinking: Chai Tea